By William J. Long
Why is interstate cooperation in a space of nationwide vulnerability taking place between international locations with a background of conflict?
How do public-private networks convey transnational public items (health), and what elements facilitate or abate powerful and bonafide transnational governance?
Read or Download Pandemics and Peace: Public Health Cooperation in Zones of Conflict PDF
Best war & peace books
This publication explores how artistic methods of resolving social conflicts emerge, evolve, and in this case emerge as permitted or rejected in inter-group kin. Creativity and clash solution explores a topic with which political groups excited about social clash have constantly grappled: artistic methods of imagining and actualizing visions of clash solution.
This research explores the belief voiced by means of journalist Henry McDonald that the Protestant, Unionist and Loyalist tribes of Ulster are '…the least stylish neighborhood in Western Europe'. A solid of individuals together with fashionable politicians, teachers, newshounds and artists discover the explanations informing public perceptions connected to this neighborhood.
What's “the tradition of peace”? Transcending all limitations and adjustments in age, tradition, language, ethnicity or background, the tradition of peace is the main common factor that you can actually internalize. The e-book of the Voices for the tradition of Peace, vol. three, at the moment is particularly proper because the drums of struggle are being sounded now in such a lot of components of the realm.
The method of negotiation, status because it does among conflict and peace in lots of components of the globe, hasn't ever been a extra important approach to appreciate than in latest swiftly altering foreign process. scholars of negotiation needs to first comprehend key IR recommendations as they fight to include the dynamics of the various anomalous actors that frequently engage with traditional nation brokers within the diplomatic enviornment.
- An Intimate War: An Oral History of the Helmand Conflict, 1978-2012
- From Nonresistance to Justice: The Transformation of Mennonite Church Peace Rhetoric, 1908-2008: 46 (Studies in Anabaptist and Mennonite History)
- American Foreign Policy in Regions of Conflict: A Global Perspective (American Foreign Policy in the 21st Century)
- Sicherheit in den Internationalen Beziehungen: Theoretische Perspektiven und aktuelle Entwicklungen (Elemente der Politik) (German Edition)
- International Tribunals and Human Security
- The Political Economy of Regional Peacemaking (Michigan Studies In International Political Economy)
Additional resources for Pandemics and Peace: Public Health Cooperation in Zones of Conflict
Pandemics and Peace: Public Health Cooperation in Zones of Conflict by William J. Long