By S. Fuggle
Read Online or Download Foucault/Paul: Subjects of Power (Radical Theologies and Philosophies) PDF
Best philosophical movements books
Wariboko deals a critical-philosophical viewpoint at the logics and dynamics of finance capital within the twenty-first century so that it will craft a version of the care of the soul that would permit electorate not to basically higher negotiate their monetary existences and ethical reviews inside it, but in addition withstand its detrimental effect on social lifestyles.
This ebook offers the early existential phenomenology of Martin Heidegger so as to reformulate educational incapacity stories and activist incapacity politics. It redresses the virtually express forget of human distinction in the philosophy of Heidegger. It proceeds by means of using a revised model of his phenomenology to social coverage aimed to get disabled people to paintings and to equipment in rehabilitation technology meant to be extra ‘client friendly’.
Quiet Powers of the prospective deals a superb creation to modern French phenomenology via a chain of interviews with its so much sought after figures. Guided via rigorous questions that push into an important facets of the most recent phenomenological study, the publication supplies readers a finished feel of every thinker’s highbrow background, motivations, and philosophical commitments.
Alexander Schnell stellt Überlegungen darüber an, welche Rolle der Sinnbildung und Sinnstiftung unserem Verständnis der 'Realität' zukommt. Vom phänomenologischen Standpunkt der examine des intentionalen Bewusstseins ausgehend, versucht er aufzuzeigen, dass der grundlegende Bezug zu jeglichem 'Realen' nicht durch die Wahrnehmung geleistet wird, sondern durch die Einbildungskraft vermittelt ist.
- Early Twentieth-Century Continental Philosophy (Studies in Continental Thought)
- In the Spirit of Critique: Thinking Politically in the Dialectical Tradition (SUNY series in Contemporary Continental Philosophy)
- Philosophical Investigations into the Essence of Human Freedom (SUNY series in Contemporary Continental Philosophy)
- From Field to Fork: Food Ethics for Everyone
- Habitations of the Veil: Metaphor and the Poetics of Black Being in African American Literature (SUNY series, Philosophy and Race)
- Power, Culture and Situated Research Methodology: Autobiography, Field, Text
Additional resources for Foucault/Paul: Subjects of Power (Radical Theologies and Philosophies)
Foucault/Paul: Subjects of Power (Radical Theologies and Philosophies) by S. Fuggle