By Sarah Pritchard,Li He
· guide on 20 really expert therapeutic massage techniques
· how one can find over 50 issues to regard particular problems
· find out how to mix therapeutic massage with Qi Gong for optimum strength and wellbeing
· step by step remedies for universal colds, again ache, sciatica and more
· transparent pictures, diagrams and charts
The writer presents key info in transparent, effortless to consult tables and diagrams, making this additionally a very good reference for college students, and practitioners of comparable disciplines.
Read or Download Chinese Massage Manual: A comprehensive, step-by-step introduction to the healing art of Tui na PDF
Similar alternative & holistic medicine books
I learn the e-book for entertainment and delight, in addition to enlightenment. It was once a pleasant studying event. --Thomas Lee Bucky, MDThis booklet teaches radiology in a manner that mimics a full of life environment at the wards. To celebrate in studying the theoretical foundation of imaging and the translation of radiographs and different modalities, within the context of medical exam and findings, this can be the booklet for you.
The swiftly increasing international of nutrients, useful meals and nutraceuticals, is more and more complex. This consultant to dietary vitamins offers a concise and whole connection with the commonest nutritionally major elements. together with nutritional instructions, consumption measurements and different contextual details, this consultant is the proper reference for nutritionsts and dieticians dealing with an expanding public expertise of vitamins and who many be augmenting their diets with OTC vitamins.
This textbook courses therapeutic massage therapists via each one step of providing a spa treatment—from attention of the indicators and contraindications to scope of perform concerns, offers, room set-up, particular approach steps, and concepts for integrating therapeutic massage ideas, spa items, and adorning accents.
During a 12 months, greater than 1. nine million runners will fracture no less than one bone and nearly 50% will endure a few type of overuse harm that forestalls them from working. regardless of the frequent occurrence of gait-related accidents, the vast majority of health and wellbeing care practitioners proceed to depend on outmoded and useless remedy protocols emphasizing passive interventions, comparable to anti inflammatory drugs and relaxation.
- Ayurveda Secrets of Healing: Complete Ayurvedic Guide to Healing Through Pancha Karma Seasonal Therapies, Diet, Herbal Remedies and Memory
- Chinese Auricular Acupuncture, Second Edition
- Shengmai San (Traditional Herbal Medicines for Modern Times)
- Rasayana: Ayurvedic Herbs for Longevity and Rejuvenation (Traditional Herbal Medicines for Modern Times)
Additional resources for Chinese Massage Manual: A comprehensive, step-by-step introduction to the healing art of Tui na
Chinese Massage Manual: A comprehensive, step-by-step introduction to the healing art of Tui na by Sarah Pritchard,Li He