By Chris Hellberg,Truman Boyes,Dylan Greene
Service prone are more and more excited by providing triple-play bundles that comprise web, video, and VoIP services—as good as multi-play bundles containing much more complicated providers. Broadband community Architectures is the 1st finished consultant to designing, enforcing, and handling the networks that make triple-play providers possible.
Hellberg, Greene, and Boyes current their field-tested most sensible practices and objectively assessment the tradeoffs linked to key up-front architectural judgements that stability the complexities of bundled providers and complex site visitors rules. Broadband community Architectures not basically files what's attainable in this quickly altering box of networking, however it additionally info the right way to divide web entry into those extra refined prone with really expert caliber of carrier handling.
· An in-depth advent to next-generation triple-play companies: parts, integration, and enterprise connectivity
· Triple-play spine layout: MPLS, Layer three VPNs, and Broadband community Gateways (BNGs)/Broadband distant entry Servers (B-RAS)
· Protocols and methods for integrating BNGs into powerful triple-play networks
· Triple-play entry community layout: DSLAM architectures, aggregation networks, shipping, and Layer 2 tunneling
· VLAN-per-customer as opposed to service-per-VLAN architectures: merits and disadvantages
· PPP or DHCP: selecting the best entry protocol
· matters linked to working in wholesale, unbundled environments
· IP addressing and subscriber consultation management
· Broadband community safety, together with Denial of provider assaults and VoIP privacy
· the way forward for instant broadband: IMS, SIP, and non-SIP established mounted cellular convergence and instant video
Read or Download Broadband Network Architectures: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services (Radia Perlman Series in Computer Networking and Security) PDF
Similar telecommunications books
This ebook examines a writing job that has lately fallen into disrepute. Outlining has a foul attractiveness between scholars, although many academics and textbooks nonetheless suggest the method. partially, the writer argues, the medium is accountable. Paper and ink make the revision tricky. but when one makes use of an digital outliner, the job might be very necessary in constructing a considerate and potent rfile, quite one who spans many pages and offers with a sophisticated topic.
This e-book supplies a realistic method of modeling and reading verbal exchange protocols utilizing UML 2. community protocols are continuously offered with some degree of view concentrating on partial mechanisms and beginning types. This booklet goals at giving the foundation wanted for anyone to version and validate their very own protocols.
Because the "information superhighway" strikes into the house via interactive media, greater telecom prone, and hybrid home equipment, curiosity always grows in how shoppers undertake and use info expertise (IT), the ideas IT sellers use to arrive shoppers, and the general public guidelines that support and guard shoppers.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2014 im Fachbereich AdA EDV / DV / IT / Telekommunikation, be aware: 2,3, FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & administration gemeinnützige GmbH, Köln, Veranstaltung: IT-Management, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: IT-Sicherheitsmanagement bei mobilen Endgeräten ist nicht nur ein Thema für die Integration ausgereifter Security-Richtlinien in internen Firmennetzwerken, sondern betrifft jeden einzelnen von uns auch im privaten Bereich, wenn guy Besitzer eines Smartphones oder eines pills ist.
- Digital Terrestrial Broadcasting Networks: 23 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Radio Frequency Circuit Design (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering)
- GSM Networks: Protocols, Terminology and Implementation (Artech House Mobile Communications)
- Multi-Carrier Technologies for Wireless Communication
- World Development Report 2016: Digital Dividends
Extra resources for Broadband Network Architectures: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services (Radia Perlman Series in Computer Networking and Security)
Broadband Network Architectures: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services (Radia Perlman Series in Computer Networking and Security) by Chris Hellberg,Truman Boyes,Dylan Greene