By Frederick Owusu Boadu
Agricultural legislation in Sub-Saharan Africa: situations and Comments introduces the topic of agricultural legislations and economics to researchers, practitioners, and scholars in universal legislation nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, and offers info from the felony method in Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The legislations and economics method involves using quantitative equipment in examine. this is often in line with the expectancies in an utilized economics box comparable to agricultural economics.
Covering the overall conventional legislations subject matters in contracts, torts, and estate, the ebook is going extra to introduce state-of-the-art and region-relevant themes, together with contracts with illiterate events, agreement farming, weather swap, and transboundary water matters. The booklet is supported via an intensive record of reference fabrics, in addition to examine and enrichment routines, to deepen readers’ knowing of the rules mentioned within the publication. it's a studying device, initially, and will be used as a stand-alone source to coach the subject material of agricultural legislations and economics to execs new to the topic region in addition to to scholars in legislation institution, agricultural economics, economics, and inter-disciplinary classes.
- Offers examine findings on such issues as nutrients defense, weather swap, transboundary usual assets, foreign sale of products, patents, and emblems to focus on the long run assets of strain at the agriculture industry
- Uses case-studies to supply real-world insights into the demanding situations and issues of applicable agricultural legislation development
- Challenges readers to hold out their very own examine of their parts of analysis, and to realize a few knowing of the connection among legislations, economics, and statistics
- Includes wide assets, akin to bankruptcy summaries, learn questions, and problem questions on the finish of every bankruptcy to help teachers and scholars in gaining complete merits from utilizing the book
- Provides separate teacher and scholar examine publications, a try financial institution, and attempt financial institution solutions, in hardcopy and digital formats
Read or Download Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments PDF
Similar environmental & natural resources law books
Environmental legislations has failed us all. As ecosystems cave in around the globe and the weather challenge intensifies, environmental businesses world wide use their authority to allow the very damage that they're imagined to hinder. transforming into numbers of voters now observe they have to act ahead of it really is too past due.
Built-in water assets administration advocates a coordinated technique for handling water assets in a fashion that balances social and monetary wishes with drawback for the surroundings. whereas possibly beneficial, built-in water administration is usually arguable. Supporters think that the multi-dimensional nature of water can basically be understood and controlled from a holistic viewpoint, whereas critics frequently argue that built-in water administration lacks suffi ciently well-defi ned ideas for its functional implementation.
Some of the most vital conflicts of the twenty-first century is fought day-by-day in the California Legislature: the ultra-hazards of fossil fuels. As one of many world’s biggest economies, the end result is essential for the position of democracy and the way forward for the planet. For greater than 20 years as a senior adviser to the Legislature, Bruce Jennings has received firsthand event during this trench battle among private and non-private pursuits.
The USA has pledged to the area group a discount in greenhouse fuel emissions through 26--28 percentage less than 2005 degrees in 2025. simply because a lot of this relief needs to come from electrical utilities, in particular coal-fired energy vegetation, coal states will make or holiday the U. S. dedication to emissions relief.
- On Political Culture, Cultural Policy, Art and Politics: 15 (SpringerBriefs on Pioneers in Science and Practice)
- Handbuch Betriebliches Umweltmanagement (German Edition)
- Remediation Manual for Contaminated Sites
- Water Law and Policy Governance Without Frontiers
- Managing Europe's Water Resources: Twenty-first Century Challenges
Extra resources for Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments
Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments by Frederick Owusu Boadu